Community Lighting for the Urban Environment has set itself the goal of encouraging and challenging young designers such as students (University & Colleges) and emerging Professionals (<5 years in their profession) to develop innovative lighting concepts for interior and exterior spaces, stimulate challenging ideas and recognize the individuals creating those ideas.
EDITION 02: LIGHTIUS LOCI – SPIRIT OF LIGHT – To learn more about this edition’s contest visit www.cluecompetition.com.
1ST PRIZE: $5 000 // 2ND PRIZE: $2 500 // 3RD PRIZE: $1 000
JANUARY 30, 2016, 11:59 P.M. (GMT-5)
Deadline for competition registration
JANUARY 31, 2016, 11:59 P.M. (GMT-5)
Deadline for projects submission
FOR ALL DETAILS ABOUT THE COMPETITION / VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:
- Title: Call for Entries: Edition 02: Lightius Loci – Spirit of Light
- Type: Competition Announcement (Student Competitions)
- Organizers: Community Lighting for the Urban Environment – CLUE
- Registration Deadline: 30/01/2016 23:30
- Submission Deadline: 31/01/2016 23:30
- Price: Free